Wow! Look at this gorgeous Plymouth Street Rod.
- The body is all steel with glass fenders.
- Louvered hood
- 360 ci Magnum Crate motor
- This car was built by Garrett Kitchem of Kitchems Customs, out of Ohio.
- Great looking black paint accented with yellow flames
- 18′ front wheels, 20′ rear wheels
- Disk brakes all the way around
- Tilt Wheel
- Power windows
- Driveline is all Mopar
- Chysler automatic trans with overdrive
More from CarsOnLine.TV
You can see hundreds of street rod videos on CarsOnLine.com, with weekly features like this 1934 Plymouth Street Rod. Just click here. Classic car videos like this one provide the best opportunity to see around and inside of a classic or collector car. Click the button above for a look at all the categories offering classic car videos for you to view. Some of them include custom car videos, Corvette videos, and even truck videos!