- 1937 Buick Series 80C Phaeton for sale
- One of the earliest “Roadmasters” produced by Buick
- National First Prize Award for Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA) in 1988
- 320.2 Cubic Inch Inline 8 with Overhead Valves with a single 2-barrel carburetor
- Dual side mirrors as well
- Iconic dual side mounted spare tires
More from Cars On Line
You can see hundreds of classic car videos on CarsOnLine.com, with weekly features like this 1937 Buick Series 80C Phaeton. Just click here! Classic car videos like this one provide the best opportunity to see around and inside of a classic or collector car. Click the button above for a look at all the categories offering classic car videos for you to view. Some of them include street rod videos, Corvette videos, and even truck videos!