- 1938 Packard Rollston Eight Panel Brougham for sale
- 282 CID L-head inline 8, 1BBL
- Manual 3-speed transmission
- Custom bodied Rollston
- Texas history
- “Ultra formal vehicle,” both roomy and easier to park than typical limousine type Packards of the day.
- All Weather Panel Brougham was most expensive of all the Packard-Rollston Eight models
- Black lacquer paint
- White whitewall tires
- Sliding glass passenger/driver divider
- 100 MPH speedometer
More from Cars On Line
You can see hundreds of classic car videos on CarsOnLine.com, with weekly features like this 1938 Packard Rollston Eight Panel Brougham. Just click here! Classic car videos like this one provide the best opportunity to see around and inside of a classic or collector car. Click the button above for a look at all the categories offering classic car videos for you to view. Some of them include street rod videos, Corvette videos, and even truck videos!