Top-of-the-line 1955 Ford Crown Victoria. New for this model year and sporting a wrap-around windshield, tubeless tires, disc wheel covers, and a host of new options. You’re looking at one of the icons that produced the “2-tone paint and chrome” era. It’s well maintained and has a clear Texas title history. Consistent show winner.
Features on this beauty include:
- Smooth Running And Sounding Ford 272 ci V8 Engine
- Newer Holley Carburetor
- Fordomatic Automatic Transmission
- Effortless Power Steering
- Updated To Power Disc (Front) Brakes
- Vintage Ice Cold Air Conditioning R134
- Power Windows
- Electric Wipers
- In Dash Clock
- AM/FM Radio With Remote, (Under Front Seat); Original Push Button AM In Dash
- Deluxe Rear Mounted Antenna
- Gorgeous Two Tone Paint In Tropical Rose / Snowshoe White Code “WE”
More from Cars On Line
You can see hundreds of classic car videos on CarsOnLine.com, with weekly features like this 1955 Ford Crown Victoria. Just click here! Classic car videos like this one provide the best opportunity to see around and inside of a classic or collector car. Click the button above for a look at all the categories offering classic car videos for you to view. Some of them include street rod videos, Corvette videos, and even truck videos!