Corvette Split Window Coupe. The Black Widow, was designed for Rod & Tina Saboury, a drag racer who made a name for himself back in the early 1990s during the Fastest Street Car drag racing day. The Black Widow was Built by Legacy Innovations in York, Pennsylvania, and designed with the help of Rod Saboury. Starting with an original 1963 Split Window Coupe. Listed below are just a few of the components, options and modifications incorporated into this Resto-Mod Corvette.
Chevrolet Performance Corvette ZR1: Supercharged 6.2L 638 HP / 604lb-ft Tq Fabricated LS-9 dry-sump oil tank and system Fabricated functional front spoiler providing additional supercharger fluid cooling.
- Fabricated stainless steel headers & Side pipes with custom integrated mufflers all ceramic coated.
- Carbon-fiber air intake system hand fabricated
- Rod Saboury Chrome-moly Tig welded tube chassis that integrates components from Detroit Speed Inc.Detroit Speed X-Gen
- front suspension with power rack-and-pinion Detroit Speed
- QUADRA Link rear suspension and swivel-links.
- Legacy Innovation-built Ford 9″,
- Strange Engineering’s aluminum S-Trac 3.73:1
- Tranzilla T-56 six-speed transmission,
- See more in the listing here!
More from Cars On Line
You can see hundreds of classic custom car videos on CarsOnLine.com, with weekly features like this 1963 Black Widow Corvette Split Window Coupe. Just click here! Classic car videos like this one provide the best opportunity to see around and inside of a classic or collector car. Click the button above for a look at all the categories offering classic car videos for you to view. Some of them include street rod videos, muscle car videos, and even truck videos!