- The Land Rover is a beneficiary of a detailed, ground-up restoration
- 3.0 liter Isuzu turbo diesel
- 5-speed manual transmission
- 14-bolt Land Rover rear axle / Dana 44 front axle
- Power steering
- 4-wheel power disc brakes
- Customized leather interior / Modern audio
- Custom exoskeleton with integrated recovery tools
- Upgraded and reinforced suspension
There’s nothing worse than being stuck on the trail with no friends and no help for hours or miles. In an effort to avoid that fate, this Land Rover packs an impressive array of handy recovery tools. For starters, front tow hoops are shaded by an electric Warn winch that’s upfitted with a synthetic cable. Out back, a frame mounted hitch doubles as a rear tow point, thanks to welded hoop, and a blind spot eliminator, thanks to a small receiver camera.
More from Cars On Line
You can see hundreds of truck videos on CarsOnLine.com, with weekly features like this 1984 Land Rover Defender 110. Just click here! Classic truck videos like this one provide the best opportunity to see around and inside of a classic or collector car. Click the button above for a look at all the categories offering classic car videos for you to view. Some of them include Corvette videos, muscle car videos, and even classic custom car videos!